Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions set out by Ayuvi for the person using our services identified in the next section (hereinafter referred to as ‘you’). Please read it carefully as all the terms are important and together create a legal agreement that once accepted by you, applies to you.
Scope of agreement, acceptance and changes
- This agreement covers the Ayuvi (The desktop and mobile app + the products + the online patient management system + artificial intelligence + the reports) and the website www.ayuvi.com and all the content on the website. We refer to all of the above and any other products/ software, websites, memberships and services that link to this agreement collectively as ‘services’. It is mandatory to abide by these terms (this agreement) while using the system or services.
- By using or accessing the services, or by agreeing to these terms where the option is made available to you in the user interface, you agree to abide by this agreement without any modification.
- We continuously work to improve the services and may change the services at any time. The intimation about the changes will be given with a notice period of at least one month. We may release the services or their features in a beta version, which may not work correctly or in the same way the final version may work. From time to time we may stop providing some portions/features of the services. We may do so, for example, if it’s no longer feasible for us to provide a service, the technology advances, customer feedback indicates a change is needed, our agreements with third parties no longer permit us to make their material available, or external issues arise that make it imprudent or impractical to continue.
- Anyone over 18 years of age and those who are not barred from receiving services under the applicable law can use our services.
- In order to protect our customers and the services, we have established this Code of Conduct governing the use of the services. Content or actions that violate this agreement aren’t permitted.
- Do not use the services to do anything illegal.
- Do not engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- Do not send spam or use your account to help others send spam. Spam is unsolicited bulk email, postings or instant messages.
- Do not publicly display inappropriate images (e.g. nudity, pornography).
- Do not engage in any activity that is false or misleading (e.g. attempts to ask for money under false pretences, impersonating someone else).
- Do not engage in any activity that is harmful to the services or others (e.g. viruses, stalking, hate speech, advocating violence against others).
- Do not infringe upon the rights of others (e.g. unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music, resale or distribution of other Content).
- Do not engage in activity that violates the privacy of others.
- In many cases we are alerted to violations of the Code of Conduct through customer complaints, but we also deploy automated technologies to detect child pornography or abusive behaviour that might harm the system, our customers, or others. When investigating these matters, Ayuvi or its agents will review the content in order to resolve the issue. This is in addition to the uses we describe in this agreement and the Privacy Statements.
- Ayuvi will remove, limit distribution of, or disable access to your content if we determine that it is in violation of this agreement, we receive a complaint from another user, and we receive a notice of intellectual property infringement or other legal instruction for removal. We may also block delivery of a communication (like email or instant message) to or from the services as part of our effort to protect the services or our customers, or otherwise enforce the terms of this agreement.
- If you violate this agreement, there are a range of actions we may take including removing your content from the services, suspending or cancelling your access to the services, disabling or terminating your account (which means you may no longer have access to those products, services, or content connected to your account), and/or referring such activity to appropriate authorities. Content that is deleted may be irretrievable.
- You may cancel your account at any time by contacting Ayuvi’s customer support. If you are canceling your services, the quickest means of eliminating your content on the services is to manually remove it from the various components of the services. However, please note that while content you’ve deleted or that is associated with a closed account may not be accessible to you, it may still remain on our systems for a period of time.
- Full use of Ayuvi’s services requires that you create an account by providing us with a valid email address and strong password. You are responsible for all activity that occurs in association with your account. We are not liable for any loss or damages caused by your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. Ayuvi reserves the right to terminate accounts. Please, back up your data as Ayuvi has no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or transmitted by the services. We may need to contact you about your use of the service. This communication is a mandatory part of our service and you may not opt-out from receiving it. You agree that all the information provide by you is true to your knowledge. The answers provided by you are in your control and you can change it any time with the username & password credentials set by you.
- If your services are cancelled or terminated (whether by you or us), your right to use the services stops immediately and your license to use the software related to the services ends. You must then uninstall that software, or, alternatively, we may disable it. If your account is closed (whether by you or us), your right to use your account stops immediately. If any your services are cancelled or terminated, or if your account is closed, we will delete information or content associated with your account or will otherwise disassociate it from you and your account. We are under no obligation to return content to you.
- The services may contain content (‘services content’) that is protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Ayuvi, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the services or the services content, in whole or in part.
- If you are eligible to use the services, you are granted a limited license to access and use the services and the service’s content and to download or print a copy of the service’s content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. You are not permitted to use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Any use of the site or the service’s content other than as authorized by these terms is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted here.
- With respect to any software products incorporated in or forming a part of the ‘services’ hereunder, you intend and agree that such software products are being licensed and not sold, and that the words ‘purchase’, ‘sell’ or similar or derivative words are understood and agreed to mean ‘license’. When you purchase/use our service, you are granted a royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, without power to sub-license, to use the software provided solely for your own internal business purposes. You agree to hold in confidence and not to sell, transfer, license, loan or otherwise make available in any form to third parties the software/hardware products and related documentation provided. Ayuvi will be entitled to terminate this license if you fail to comply with any terms or conditions herein.
- The technology and software underlying the services is the property of Ayuvi, our affiliates and our partners. You agree not to disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer, copy, modify, enhance or otherwise change or supplement or attempt to discover any source code version of the software. We reserve all right, title and interest in and to the software and services content.
- Ayuvi (name and logo) and Ayuvi (name) are trademarks and service marks of Ayuvi (collectively referred to as ‘Ayuvi trademarks’). Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the services may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to Ayuvi. You may not use any of Ayuvi trademarks without our prior written permission.
- You may be able to access third-party websites or services via the services. Ayuvi isn’t responsible for third-party websites, services, or material available through those third-party services. You are solely responsible for your dealings with third-parties (including advertisers). Your use of third-party websites or services may be subject to that third-party’s terms and conditions.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to contests, giveaways and other promotions sponsored Ayuvi and its partners. It is your responsibility to carefully review these terms and conditions.
- Force majeure: Ayuvi will not be liable for any failures or delays caused, directly or indirectly, by acts of God, war, force of arms, fire, the elements, riot, labour disputes, picketing or other labour controversies, sabotage, civil commotion, accidents, any governmental action, prohibition or regulation, delay in transportation facilities, shortages or breakdown of or inability to obtain or non-arrival of any labour, material or equipment used in the manufacture of the products, failure of any party to perform any contract with us relative to the production of the products, or from any cause whatsoever beyond Ayuvi’s control, whether or not the cause is similar or dissimilar to those enumerated. We will notify our current customers of the happening of any contingency and of the contemplated effect thereof on the manufacture and delivery of the services.
- Limitation of liability: Neither Ayuvi, nor its affiliates involved in creating, producing, manufacturing or delivering the service will be liable for any damages or losses, including, without limitation, direct, consequential, special, indirect, incidental, punitive damages, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or lost profits, loss of data or goodwill or the cost of substitute services arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use the service whether based on maintenance, guarantee contract, trespass or other tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not Ayuvi has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Ayuvi assumes no liability or responsibility for any acts, misuse of services, advertising and violations of any local, state or federal regulations or laws violated by you. You assume all responsibility for your acts and are responsible for researching local, state or country regulations relating to the sale or use of our services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, these limitations and exclusions apply to anything related to this agreement. Some or all of these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you if your state, province, or country doesn’t allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential, or other damages. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the services or with these terms of services, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the services.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold Ayuvi and Ayuvi entities harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of or relating to the services, including without limitation, any content posted to or transmitted through the services, or publicly distributed on the web, your use of the services, your connection to the services, your violation of the terms or your violation of any rights of another.
- Once a program has started with Ayuvi, the provider (Ayuvi) is solely intended to provide a wellness regime for health goals selected by the early adopters and not going to deal with chronic diseases if any, also not going to prescribe or change the dosage of existing medications if applicable. The wellness program is designed for the wellness goal and is solely based on dietary & exercise suggestions. The Kadha provided is a basic immunity booster and a part of home remedies to help in the detox stage.
- You have read or have been explained about the information of intensive health & wellness program by Ayuvi. You have had an opportunity to discuss the benefits and risks of the program with a healthcare provider of my choice before opting for this. You have had a chance to ask questions which were answered to my satisfaction. You understand the benefits and risks of the program and you are all set to start this program.
- Ayuvi reserves the right to modify/update the terms and conditions at its sole discretion.
- You agree for your online consultation through video, audio, and app chat with Ayuvi platform.
- You have given your all health and daily regimen related information, which is true according to you.
- You are aware that it is an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning-based health analysis platform, for which you are ready to provide my tongue and face photo daily.
- You agree and provide your consent for personalized diet, yoga, exercises, and Vaidya recommendations for therapy and Ayurveda supplements and medicines recommendations.
- You will not harm verbally or in any other way to this health platform, their Vaidyas, nutritionists, and coaches.
- You accept all the terms and conditions of Ayuvi platform.
- In case of emergency, please consult your nearby doctor or hospital.
about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org